3.16.2013

Mama Earth Project~A Photo A Day In March {Grass}

Day 16: Grass

Grass is pretty hard to find around here because, as I said before, we are still very snow covered. I was able to get this picture of some sad looking grass today on our trip to pick up a couple of much needed items. Today I found out that I hate buying new things, even if they are needed in the worst way. I have to totally justify these purchases in order to feel at ease about getting them. It was never this stressful before, but being more aware of every move we make we try not to purchase anything new, unless absolutely necessary. I buy as much stuff second hand as I can. But there are certain items that just can't be purchased second hand in any sanitary fashion (undergarments, clothes/shoes for a growing preteen).  Needless to say, I'm glad it's over and we have the things we need. The up side of things, we got some killer deals, which helped with justification.

I hope the grass is greener where you are! :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...