3.18.2013

Mama Earth Project~A Photo A Day In March {Roots}

Day 18: Roots


Yes, I know that this post is not very exciting. I am having to get really creative with this project that I am doing because I can't just go outside and find roots, grass, green, animals under a foot of snow.* So I have to get a little creative and work with what I have. Here we have the roots of my dead rosemary plant. I was doing so good with it, and then it took a turn for the worst. I finally got around to putting in the compost bag on the porch, but not before getting a picture of the roots.

*If anyone cares, we are getting more snow tonight. They are predicting 12-15 inches. Someone please come and save me from this act of terrorism. I can't handle more snow or cold. Anytime now spring, anytime!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


In other news: I am very excited to announce that Perfect Imperfections is now accepting sponsors! Yes, we are set up and ready! To find out more information about sponsorship please visit my sponsor page! 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you're getting creative! Don't worry about the rosemary...maybe it was just its time to go away.

    I'm so glad that you're taking your blog one step further and adding sponsoring options. I'm planning to do this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me feel much better about the Rosemary! We have another Rosemary plant that has been with us since the summer, and it's going strong!

    I am very excited about adding sponsors to this little blog of mine! I am excited to hear you are doing the same soon! I will be all over sponsoring your blog for sure. So now you know you will have a least one sponsor right off the bat :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...