3.22.2013

Mama Earth Project~A Photo A Day In March {Balance}

Day:22 Balance

These photo are more like lack of balance. My goal was to get them standing on one leg. You can see below that this wasn't very successful. But we had fun trying! :)





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Be sure to check out my new rates for sponsorship! I decided that since I am just starting to take on sponsors I will cut my original rates in half! This is a great way to get your blog or shop some exposure for a great price! Check out my sponsor page to learn more! 

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Yoga, right? It's so funny when I'm doing yoga Nereus laughs and climbs on me! That crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, yoga! Amar'e does the same thing to me! Crazy kids! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww the Florida beach!!! Great times with Amare and the seagulls...LOL I'm laughing thinking about how they attached us after we showed a little food! Amare loved it all. That's what it's all about living and loving life!! Damien looks awesome jumping for that basketball...keep it up D! (just tell him to pull up the pants though hah)
    love u guys!
    xo
    Awwnnee San

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...