3.06.2013

Mama Earth Project~A Photo A Day In March {Water}

Day 6: Water


This family loves water! 


These photo are from our Florida trip back in January. Being able to go to the beach in January is mind-blowing to me, but for my cousin (born and raised in Florida) it's nothing out of the ordinary! My cousin Alex and Amar'e had so much fun chasing the birds and playing in the water and sand. It was so much fun to watch and photograph. I just wish I would've brought my DSLR on my trip, but I didn't want to risk something happening to it.  We miss you Florida!

These photo make me want summer NOW! I can't wait till it's swimming/bathing suit season again!!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I especially love the second one? What do you usually do when the summer comes? Do you go on vacation or having several little trips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! We usually spend as much time outdoors as possible. Hiking, swimming, gardening, taking pictures are some of our fun outdoor activities!! We try to take several little trips, but we have high hopes of going to visit family in Florida again, maybe even a trip to Canada (if funds allow). Do you have any big plans for the summer? Are you guys taking any trips?

      Delete
    2. It sounds interesting! I can't wait to see your photos! We don't take little trips cause we don't own a car and this makes things with a toddler harder. But we're hoping for a few days in my favourite place in the world, a few days at my grandma's village and can I hope to visit my cousin in Germany too?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...