3.08.2013

Mama Earth Project~A Photo A Day In March {Leaf}

Day 8: Leaf


Amar'e and Damien playing in the leaves.


These photo were taken last Fall. Fall in the Northern Part of New Hampshire is big deal because of the wonderful foliage. People come from all over to capture the beautiful foliage. It is not uncommon to find these folks parked in the middle of a busy road, hanging out their car window with their camera. I am from around these parts, and you can find me doing the same thing, except I have the courtesy to pull off to the side of the road. Trust me it's that breathtaking!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. Great photos again! Autumn sounds really interesting but all I'm thinking now is spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...