1.07.2013

Lately



 Life has been pretty much the same around these parts as of late. January is the coldest month of the year in northern New Hampshire and staying warm inside seems like safest bet. My ventures outside the home are limited and consist of going to work, going to the store, bringing Damien to practice and games (yes we are still at it because Damien ended up making the fifth grade boys travel team. This means will be at it till March). I try to limit our time exposed to the cold, frigged air. I've said this many times before, I truly despise the cold weather. I find it extremely hard to endure, and have much less tolerance for it the older I get. I have not yet (besides getting our Christmas tree)  suited Amar'e up and let her play in the snow. I do plan on doing this, but not in January because it is usually in the single digits most days, if not below zero. Luckily for Amar'e and I, we will be getting a little break from this cold existence this weekend because we will be heading south to sunny Florida! Yay! This is going to be a much needed escape from the cold weather. I am so excited to visit with family I haven't seen in years!

I have been exploring something new while I have been stuck in the house...juicing! I didn't think that I would love it so much. I have been juicing quiet a bit since I started about a week, or so, ago. I have also been doing my insanity workouts religiously. With the combination of both of these things, I have been feeling pretty darn good. I feel lighter, have more energy, have been sleeping great! I plan on juicing until I leave for Florida!

Here is what this all looks like:

 Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Celery, Lemon, Carrot, and Parsley.Yummy, yummy, yummy. I seriously can't get enough. I would love some juice recipes! If you juice and have a good recipe and would like to share it with me, leave it in the comments below. :)



 I am not the only one who enjoys the juice.

 Amar'e has been using the wood veggies she got for Christmas to make me tons of great soups!

I am so excited to share that I have won my first blog giveaway! I won a beautiful handmade bib from Krysta at fairytalescomealive! It came in the mail a few days ago and we were so excited about it that we woke Andrew up with our excited screaming and jumping...ooppsssie!



 Sporting the new bib!

The kitchen floor is a great place to take a nap?

 Another adventure of cooking with our friend Kliff. Ok it's more like Kliff cooking and I'm watching (or taking pictures).

 Hanging out with little friends...making messes. So much fun!

 Great way to end a weekend....green bean casserole anyone?



What have you been up to lately?


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I love eeeverything in this post!!! The yummy juice, Amare's juice mustache, the awesome wooden veggies (I want them too) and OMG I'm so glad you got the bib!!! She looks amazing with it and her cute little black shirt and her hair like that and her amazing highchair...oh, she sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend! We really, really love the bib! Thank you for doing that wonderful giveaway on your blog! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...