4.26.2013

Dinner for two, on the porch



The other day was wonderful. It was about 70 degrees out, very light breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. I originally wanted to have a picnic outside in the yard but realized the ground was still a little wet, so I settled with dinner for two on the porch. It was lovely; myself, Mar, bubbly (water), and chickpea patties. It couldn't have been better. Well, maybe having Damien and Andrew join us would have made it better, but both were unavailable at the time, so it was just Amar'e and I. Soon, weather pending, I will be able to clean the porch from the mess it became over the winter. I have plans to spend a lot of time out there this summer. So that means more dinners and lunches on the porch coming soon.







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs



P.S.-We want to wish Brad a Happy Birthday today!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...