6.18.2013

21 Weeks

Beach belly at Cocoa Beach.

How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain: 3lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope 

Stretch marks? No new ones!

Sleep: Having crazy dreams.

Best moment this week-There are two best moments: 1)The night before we left for florida Amar'e and I were laying in bed and she wanted to feel the baby kick. I took her little hand and put it where the kicks were pretty strong, but before she could feel a kick she fell asleep waiting with her hand still on my belly.

2) To keep Amar'e occupied on the plane to Florida I was showing her a picture of the baby's ultrasound. She took my phone and started to rock and sing to it as if it were a baby. It was precious. 

Miss anything? Being able to sit, stand, bend over normally. Sciatica is horrible! I will be making an appointment to see if an adjustment will help because it's getting worst. (No worries- my midwife referred me)

Movement:Yes, yes, yes. Lots of movement. Kicks are getting stronger.

Food cravings: Fruits and vegetables,lemons,tomatoes,nachos, chocolate chip cookies, salt, this chickpea concoction that Andrew whipped up one day for lunch, Brussels sprouts. Caramelized onions. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much over this part of the journey.I hope.

Gender: We will not be finding out the gender until the day the baby arrives. I have been watching the DVD of the ultrasound, and I have a suspicion that we are having a boy. I am in no way trained in gender determination of ultrasounds, so I am extremely uncertain. We still will be picking out a boy name and a girl name. We will be keeping those pretty quiet until baby arrives. I've only told 2 close family members of our name choices. 

Labor signs: No way.

Symptoms: Heartburn has become a huge problem. Its usually sets in during the evening. 

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Still getting some mood swings on and off. If I get hungry...watch out.

Looking forward to: My sciatica adjustment. 


I haven't asked in a while.....a vote please :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Haah! I was there I was there when took the photo!! And such a lovely beach belly it was!! I think you're forgetting salt and vinegar chips in your cravings category!!

    Miss you guys! We had such a wonderul time with all of you!!

    xoxo

    Awwnee San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you sure where there! I am forgetting salt and vinegar chips! I will be sure to add in the next preggo update!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...