6.25.2013

This Is What Weekends Were Made For

My pregnancy hormones are kicking into high gear and affecting my brain function. I am forgetting things, thinking I already took care of something and I didn't, sorting pictures to add to a post and never adding them. For the most part, I am usually on top of things.....not so much lately.  Anyway, here is a look at our weekend. We had a picnic, which was brought to an end because the bugs were so bad we couldn't take it and it started to rain (funny, I didn't notice any bugs in Florida ruining our outings). We had a day out and went to the children't museum and played for a bit, tried to pick strawberries but they were closed, ended up getting the picnic basket I wanted for the day before and played at the park for a bit. Overall, this is what weekends are for:















         
What did you do last weekend?

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Maybe there were bugs but you don't remember them ;) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, no....I definitely would remember little annoying creatures everywhere trying to eat us alive and ruining everything! Nope none at Disney, or the pool, or the house....I pretty sure Florida has a zero tolerance policy for annoying bugs that they strictly enforce! :) hehe xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...