8.09.2013

28 Weeks







How far along? 28 Weeks 

Total weight gain: 9lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, I've had to dig out the wonderful maternity clothes I got when I was pregnant with Amar'e. I am so thankful for them. Not only stylish but oh so comfy too! 

Stretch marks? No new ones, but I've been using my Bio-Oil occasionally. 

Sleep: Sleep.....funny! I am still having trouble in this area. This probably wont get better until this little bundle is 2 years old. Yay!

Best moment this week: "You have a big baby in your belly.....look, me too!" -Amar'e
She is still convinced she has a baby in her belly too. She has been feeling my belly when the baby kicks and her reaction is priceless. 

Miss anything? Sleep!!

Movement:Yes, yes, yes. Lots of movement. Kicks are getting stronger. Sometimes, while I am sitting down at work I have to stand up and move around to get the rib kicks to stop for a bit. 

Food cravings: Fruits and vegetables,lemons,tomatoes,nachos,chocolate chip cookies, salt, this chickpea concoction that Andrew whipped up one day for lunch, Brussels sprouts lot and lot of brussels sprouts, caramelized onions, Mangos,Watermelon, cucumber and avocado rolls, water...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much over this part of the journey.I hope.

Gender: We will not be finding out the gender until the day the baby arrives. I have been watching the DVD of the ultrasound, and I have a suspicion that we are having a boy. I am in no way trained in gender determination of ultrasounds, so I am extremely uncertain. We still will be picking out a boy name and a girl name. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, back ache, loss of memory, concentration and the worst part of all my exhaustion is back and in full force!!!! NOT GOOD! Speaking of, is it nap time yet???

Belly button in or out? In but flatten right out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Still getting some mood swings on and off. If I get hungry...watch out.

Looking forward to: Another pregnancy massage from the best massage student in town...thanks Andrew! :)


I am happy to report that I have pulled out all of the newborn baby clothes I stored. I've washed them, folded them, and neatly put them away. I've also started to pack my hospital bag. Yah, I know I am a little early on this but I have to take advantage of when I have Andrew around to get the stuff I need to go through from the basement, and when I have energy to do it. I've also started to get the baby equipment out, washed up, and ready.


Don't forget to check the handmade giveaway going on here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...