9.23.2013

34 Weeks





How far along? 34 Weeks 

Total weight gain: 9 lbs. Lost a pound since last week.

Maternity clothes? Yes.Tops only. I am still wearing my pants...unbuttoned of course. 

Stretch marks? Yes, but my generic Cocoa Butter lotion is doing a great job.

Sleep: Not so good the past weeks. Think I got 1 hour in the course of 48 hours. 

Best moment this week: Amar'e shining a flash light into my bellybutton. As you can see above.

Miss anything? Breathing normally. Still short of breathe a lot. Stable emotions. 

Movement: Out of control! Sometimes it feel like the baby is sitting on a nerve and the numbing pain shoots down my leg....stopping me in my tracks. 

Food cravings (this will be an ongoing list I will add to) : Fruits and vegetables,lemons,tomatoes,nachos,chocolate chip cookies, salt, this chickpea concoction that Andrew whipped up one day for lunch, Brussels sprouts lot and lot of brussels sprouts, caramelized onions, Mangos,Watermelon, cucumber and avocado rolls, water with lemon. Salad and corn on the cob, pasta.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not queasy anymore...lets keep it that way.

Gender: We will not be finding out the gender until the day the baby arrives. I say boy. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, shortness of breath, slight swelling. Headaches. 

Belly button in or out? In but flattened right out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Still mostly happy for the most part. Some sadness....and a few emotional ups and downs. 

Looking forward to: Next appointment and doing lunch before with Andrew and Amar'e.....Cucumber and Avocado rolls at Delaney's!!! YES!!!!  

I came across this article and wanted to share it. This article is about doing squats and how this will help with strengthening your pelvic floor. I am one of those people who hates doing those Kegel exercises and once I came across this article I was relieved. Not that doing squats is easier....but I enjoy doing squats more than doing Kegel exercises! Happy squatting pregos and non-pregos. 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...